Thursday, January 29, 2009

Since You've Been Gone

I was reading blogging hints the other day and one source suggested that you should post at least 3 times a week or you will lose your audience. I'm not sure how many bloggy friends I have out there but I don't want you to go away, so here goes.

It's been a busy week. I can't believe there are only 24 hours in a day. I would wish for more but if there were, I'd be Lost. Now don't Lie to Me, I know you would like more hours in a day too. But what would we do? Pursue more activities that leave us frazzled and worn out? That would be an American Idol. Do you really think we would all just stay in the House and pursue our hobbies, read books, and spend quality family time? I doubt it. We would live life as if we were still Bachelor's or like we did when we lived at home with our Brothers & Sisters. So it's good that there are only 24 hours in our day. We should choose wisely how we will spend them.

Some of us need a reality check. Can you tell how I've spent my week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very clever. I'm glad you are blogging :)