I was tagged to play this game. It was harder than I thought it would be. Since I've already expended the mental energy to create the list and since I've been pretty busy keeping up with 24, American Idol, and a few other shows...
I'll share it with you.
1. I taught 5th grade for 5 years before I had children and chose to stay at home with them.
2. I love making party food and baking cookies but do not like cooking meals.
3. I watch waaaaaaay too much TV (especially reality TV shows, anything on TLC or HGTV)
4. My fantasy would be to be a back up vocalist and go on tour with a Christian band or country group.
5. Most of the time, I like to be in charge (just ask my family).
6. Bible study is the best use of my time. My favorites are Beth Moore studies and the inductive method (Precept) of studying.
7. I like re-decorating my house with the seasons or when I'm bored.
8. My dream job would be to be a personal shopper :)
9. I love watching my daughter sing and dance in show choir.
10. I would like to be crafty but I'm too perfectionistic.
11. I like trying new things...this past year I started blogging and went snorkeling for the first time.
12. I watch football because my husband likes it, I watch basketball because it's fast paced and high scoring.
13.I have never won a prize or a give-away...anything...ever.
14. Hello, my name is Gina...and I'm a preacher's kid...'nough said.
15. My strength finder list: communication, woo, empathy, strategic, positivity
16. I am very loyal and can keep secrets
17. I can only drink coffee with lots of sweet, syrupy stuff in it
18. Clutter, disarray, and dirt drive me crazy!!!!
19. I love both the beach and the mountains and would be happy spending a week either place.
20. I think someone died and made me judge...on American Idol and any Show Choir competition I attend.
21. I get bored with routine (see #3, #7, #12)
22. I own more hair products than my hairstylist has in her shop!
23. I love being a girly girl but was somewhat of a tom-boy growing up.
24. I was born in Texas (explains #22) but also call Arkansas "home".
25. Thanks to God's continuing work in my life, most days, I am free from the grip of sin in my life, the shame of past decisions, the fear of the future, the lies of Satan, and the opinion of others. On days I'm not, He is faithful to remind me that I am precious in His sight, I am forgiven, and he will never leave me or forsake me.