Sunday, October 11, 2009

That’s a Wrap

The Homecoming festivities and activities have come to an end.  Now we can return to normal—whatever that is.  No more tie-dying in the front yard… no more pajama days at school. 

senior hc 012

The cheer dinner is done and the pasta bar was a hit.  All the moms packed a goodie bag for each girl.  They also received a personalized photo frame and a crown!

Homecoming 09 004

The big game ended in our first loss of the season so there were a few tears--however, THE dress arrived in time and The Princess did indeed look like one. 

 senior hc 116

 

That’s enough for one old mom to deal with in one week.  I’m going to bed- wake me up when it’s May.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina~
It is so nice to find a blogger from Iowa! I am not sure how I found your blog but I am from Iowa also- NE corner. It seems most bloggers are from the South.
God Bless, Beth

Angie Seaman said...

Hi Gina. I got your note on my blog about wanting a camera referral for a point and shoot model. I would highly recommend the Canon G10 design. I think you'd love it. It's been one of the best rated point and shoot cameras around. It's fairly new but has had wonderful ratings/reviews. Hope this helps. Also, thanks for participating of in the camera give-a-way. fun fun!

Blessings, Angie