Monday, August 17, 2009

Water for the Soul

There's a blog post sitting in my drafts. It's not done and may not ever make it to the public domain. It's a list of the things that fill me up when I feel drained. One thing on my list is water. Whether it is a fragrant, bubble-filled tub, a sparkling blue swimming pool, a mountain lake, or a aqua blue ocean- I find water relaxing, soothing, and comforting.

One of the blogs I follow is doing a photo post. I found Angie's blog through the Show Us Where You Live carnival when she posted her lovely beach inspired home. So how appropriate it is that the first photos she is inviting us to share is about water.

So here are some of my favorite wet places:

Hot Springs Village, AR



Saugatauk Dunes State Park/Lake Michigan Holland, MI










Maui










Not only does Angie have a beautiful home but she is a great photographer too. Stop over here and see her photos as well as a few others for your own water inspiration.

Gina

2 comments:

Angie Seaman said...

Oh Gina...these are wonderful images. It just makes me want to be near water like RIGHT NOW! Ha ha! Thanks a million for participating in Foto Find Friday and for sharing these awesome shots. They are beautiful! We hope you continue to participate in the coming weeks themes as well.

PS...I figured out how to open McKLinky back up so that we could get your link on there too. :)

Blessings, Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com

sportzmom said...

Wishing I was in Maui right now!