This is my 100th post!
One year ago I thought I'd try this new fangled thing called "blogging". It's been a creative outlet for me as well as proof positive that you can, indeed, teach an old dog a new trick. So for my 100th blog post, I wanted to share with you my favorite things of my favorite season of the year...Fall.
- Pumpkin Spiced Lattes from Starbucks
- Apple crisp, apples and caramel dip, apple cider, cream cheese stuffed apples, Fuji apple chicken salad at Panera Bread Company (it's actually offered year 'round--I was just on a roll with the apple thing)
- Mums- all colors. Decorated front porches. I'd like mine to look like this from the Pottery Barn catalog:
- Trees changing colors and falling leaves
- Fire pits and fireplaces
- Football games
- Yankee candle in Spiced Pumpkin (my standard fall fragrance; the new fall scents were great too)
- Candy corn and dry roasted peanuts
- Warm days and crisp nights
- Molasses cookies with Pumpkin dip
- Fall fabrics and colors
- Soup and chili recipes
- Start up of Women's Bible studies-- I'm doing these two:
We all have a time of year that we enjoy the most but I hope you can find wonder and beauty and joy in whatever season you are in.
So what do you love about this time of year?