Monday, November 10, 2008

I Am Blessed

I may not know what day it is or what time zone I'm in but I do know that I am blessed. It has been an extraordinary week in beautiful surroundings. I am grateful for new experiences that have expanded my horizons and stretched me out of my comfort zone. I am in awe at the variety of God's creation. I am thankful for friends who share out of their abundance and for the love and provision of my husband of 28 years. It was good to have time to rest and re-energize.

It was good to be home even when our plane had to be de-iced before leaving the Twin Cities and when the wind chill factor made the short walk/run from the airport terminal to our car unbearable even in my warmest vacation ensemble ( capris & a jean jacket).

It was good to be greeted at home with homemade brownies courtesy of The Princess and a cleaned kitchen and house as well. It will be good to sleep in my own bed when the jet lag wears off and I finish re-setting all the clocks in the house from the time change that occurred while we were 2 time zones away.

No comments: