Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Royal Wedding Sleepover

As I recall, an idea started several months ago when one of my lunch ladies/peeps asked if anyone was interested in watching the royal wedding on a Friday in April...at 3:00 AM.
I think I responded that I would love to watch Will & Kate tie the knot but I'd probably need to stay up all night so I would be awake...at 3:00 AM for the broadcast.

And so the Royal Wedding Sleepover was born in our romantic hearts. Since I love a party and my nest is empty, my house was the logical choice. So now here we are on eve of the Royal Wedding. The table is set, decorations are in place, and festivities have been planned to keep us awake all night and beds have been freshened for those who decide they must sleep. There will be no silly string or bras in the freezer on my watch but you can never be certain what this lively group might have up their sleeves!

Cheers!


No comments: