Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sweet Tweets

I'm headed out for a few days to visit with college girl. Her sorority is having mom's weekend and they've got a few girl things planned and we will fill in all the other times in between with more of our favorite things (shopping and eating). I was never in a sorority so I've been a little stressed about what to wear. It doesn't help that I have some new spring clothes to wear but someone didn't tell the weather to cooperate! My daughter thinks I am stressing out over the whole what- are- we- doing- so- I- will- know- what- to- wear thing. I know this because she told me in a text: "quit stressing about this". This was 1 week ago when I started packing.
okay, so i need to relax, pack my entire closet, 10 pairs of shoes, get in the car, drive 8.5 hours, and have a good time. And lest you think I'm kidding, I may or may not post a picture of my suitcase.
While I'm away, here's a funny website to go to called Postcards from Yo Mamma. Nobody really writes postcards anymore but these are actual texts or emails young adults have received from their mothers:
http://www.postcardsfromyomomma.com

See you on the flip side,
Gina


No comments: